What is Delta-8 THC Flower?
Delta-8 THC is a close analogue of regular delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). However, delta-8’s molecular structure causes the compound to create a weaker bond with CB1 receptors in the endocannabinoid system. The result is a milder sense of relaxation and euphoria than its sister cannabinoid produces. Best of all, Pure Hemp Farms delta-8 flower is completely compliant with the federal regulations set out by the 2018 Farm Bill.
Our Delta-8 Hemp Flower Strains
Pure Hemp Farms is proud to offer our premium delta-8 flowers in three iconic strains:
- Blue Dream: Let the California sunshine in with Blue Dream Delta-8 Hemp Flowers. Whether you’re planning a trip to the coast or an evening of couch-surfing, sativa-dominant Blue Dream has got you covered with its tranquil, creative effects and herbal sandalwood aroma.
- Purple Punch: Get ready for a real treat. Featuring genetics from two legendary California hybrids, indica-dominant Purple Punch offers fruity blueberry and grape flavors with strong hints of cinnamon and vanilla.
- Girl Scout Cookies: This delta-8 hemp flower version of Cookie Fam’s flagship strain offers the same tasty sweet mint flavor and calming effects.
Our delta-8 hemp flower is available in decorative packages containing 3.5, 7, 14, or 28 grams.
Other Delta-8 Products We Offer at Pure Hemp Farms
We also offer delta-8 vape cartridges, featuring terpenes from a variety of popular strains, including:
- Blue Dream: Blue Dream’s Haze genetics and mouth-watering blueberry flavors will spark your imagination and enliven your taste buds.
- Bubba Kush: This Indica Queen makes the perfect vape for unwinding after a long day.
- Durban Poison: Classic landrace sativa terpenes give Durban Poison uplifting effects and a rich, spicy flavor.
- Gelato: With a balanced indica-to-sativa ratio, Gelato makes an excellent all-purpose choice for folks with a sweet tooth.
- Girl Scout Cookies: A delectable, sweet peppermint taste and refreshing citrus aroma make Girl Scout Cookies one of the most popular vapes we offer.
- Grape Ape: If you’ve been looking for a relaxing, fruity delta-8 vape with a classic skunk aroma, you’ll go bananas over indica-dominant Grape Ape.
- Green Crack: The tart, tropical fruit flavor and mood-elevating effects of our Green Crack delta-8 vape cartridge will have you coming back for more.
- Northern Lights: Multiple Cannabis Cup winner Northern Lights features 95% pure indica genetics and remains one of the world’s most famous strains.
- Pineapple Express: With its unmistakable aroma and upbeat effects, Pineapple Express will put you on track for a productive day.
- Purple Punch: Our indica-dominant Purple Punch delta-8 vape cartridge combines terpenes from two iconic Cali strains, Granddaddy Purple and Larry OG.
- Sour Diesel: If you’re a fan of energizing sativa effects and classic cannabis flavors, you’ll love our Sour Diesel delta-8 vape cartridge.
- Strawberry Cough: Winner of the 2013 Cannabis Cup, sativa-dominant Strawberry Cough dazzles the senses with a delicious berry taste and potent skunk aroma.
- White Widow: Winner of the 1995 Cannabis Cup, White Widow remains on the top of any serious herb connoisseur’s list of indica strains.
- Wedding Cake: Terpenes from tangy Cherry Pie and sweet Girl Scout Cookies come together in this lip-smacking delta-8 vape cartridge.
All of our vape cartridges are compatible with standard 510-thread batteries. If you don’t already own one, you can purchase an optional superior quality vape battery with your delta-8 cartridge order.
Frequently Asked Questions About Delta-8 THC Flower
How is delta-8 different from regular THC?
Delta-8 and regular delta-9 THC have a similar molecular structure with the exception of one double bond. Regular delta-9 THC features a double bond on the 9th carbon atom, while delta-8 has a double bond on the 8th carbon in the chain.
This slight shift in the position of the double bond makes a huge difference when it comes to the effects of the two compounds. Regular delta-9 THC has a form that enables it to make a strong bond with CB1 receptors in the brain, causing intense psychoactive effects. Delta-8’s structure only allows it to make a weak link with the endocannabinoid receptors, creating mellower sensations.
Will consuming delta-8 flowers make me feel high?
Delta-8 imparts a more creative and cerebral effect than CBD does. However, delta-8 flowers produce a relatively mellow sense of euphoria without the typical intensity of regular THC products. Most delta-8 consumers report a clearheaded sense of calm and tranquility accompanied by a slight stoney feeling and body buzz.
Is delta-8 legal in the United States?
Delta-8 hemp flowers and hemp-derived products are federally legal in the United States as long as they contain less than .3% delta-9 THC. All of Pure Hemp Farms delta-8 products have a delta-9 THC content that is well below the federal limit.
However, a few states prohibit delta-8 or hemp-derived products in general. At this time, delta-8 is illegal in Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Mississippi, and Montana. However, laws are changing rapidly, and we suggest that you consult with your state and local authorities to find out if hemp-derived products like delta-8 are legal where you live.
Will delta-8 register on a drug screening?
Although delta-8 is federally legal, the compound may produce a positive result on a drug test for cannabis. Drug screenings usually test for metabolites of THC. Since delta-8 is produced as regular THC metabolizes, the compound may be a specific target of routine drug testing.
Typical urine tests register positive with results of only 30 nanograms of delta-8 and can detect delta-8 products consumed more than 30 days prior to the examination. Hair and nail tests can reach back to 90 days. Therefore, we recommend that you avoid consuming delta-8 products if you’re anticipating an upcoming drug screening for cannabis. Instead, you may opt for products containing CBD isolates.
Does delta-8 cause any side effects?
Although most consumers experience few unwanted reactions, delta-8 may produce mild side-effects such as dry mouth, increased appetite, and drowsiness. Consumers should exercise caution when driving or operating heavy equipment.